Cuta Copter the leader in fishing drone technology since 2014 has just released a new monster the TRIDENT 5000 or ‘T5K’ to its arsenal. The Trident in classical mythology was Neptune – The God of the Sea’s weapon of choice and by all accounts the T5K may one day be remembered in classical mythology. The Cuta Copter TRIDENT T5K features an all new aerodynamic and robust design, massive 3.5kg payload capacity, Tilt axis gimbal HD camera, new quick release battery tray and long ﬂight times. In addition to all the amazing specifications and safety features found on the EX-1 model, the TRIDENT also features the new ‘Click to Save’ function, enabling users to quickly set the GPS drop zone position with the click of a switch.
Platform reliability and stability is paramount and sits at the very heart of the Cuta Copter mantra. This has been achieved by using advanced hardware and software enabling multiple safety features and multiple hardware redundancies such as dual gyroscopes, dual accelerometers, and compasses. With over 6 years’ experience building the toughest fishing drones on the planet – you can rest assured your drone fishing has never been so safe, reliable, and fun.
- Global Satellite Data Base – Compass calibration is required once, not at every new ﬂight location like other drones.
- Performance Flight Controller and GPS – The TRIDENT features the Pixhawk 4 mini, one of the most advanced ﬂight controllers on the market. The Pixhawk 4 mini features a 32-bit ARM® Cortex® M7, 216 MHz Processor with 2mb ﬂash memory and 512kb RAM. Breaking that down into layman’s terms – It Rocks. The shear speed data is processed results in supreme ﬂight stability, and this is especially noticeable when carrying baits in high winds. In addition to the onboard magnetometer and barometer, it has not one, but two gyroscopes, two accelerometers and two compasses – Feel assured of ultra-reliability as redundancy is built in.
- SkyDroid T10 10ch Radio – This high-quality radio is fitted with sand covers over the gimbals to improve the overall weather resistance. Flush mounted buttons and low-profile toggle switches have been used to prevent damage. The 2 x 18650 lithium batteries provide greater than 20 hours radio time on full charge.
- App control – The Android APP allows special touch to ﬂy options such as ARM and Disarm, Take-oﬀ, Waypoint missions, follow-me modes and much more. The APP enables drone parameters to be changed wirelessly – (For advanced users).
- Water Proofing – The main electronics canopy is IP67 waterproof.
- Double ﬂotation – The 3 air chambers provide level 1 ﬂotation. The TRIDENT is also filled with laser cut foam for buoyancy providing level 2 of ﬂotation. The landing feet also provide additional ﬂoats.
- Quick Switch – The installed quick switch limits the need to open the battery bay between bait drops. This bridge switch completely stops power draw from the battery.
- Backpack – Cuta Copter comes with a backpack carry case making it easy to carry hands free.