AvSoft Australia, the developers of AvPlan EFB, have today announced the launch of ok2fly. Ok2fly is a new website for remote piloted aircraft systems which will tell you if you and your drone are ok2fly.
Ok2fly is the only app for remote pilots that accurately depicts all operational requirements, no matter the time of day, the type of operation or changes in airspace. Ok2fly is fully approved and integrated into the CASA RPAS platform to ensure you have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips.
- Real-time activation of restriction and danger areas
- Automatic visualisation of NOTAMs effecting drone operation
- Drill down on restricted, danger and visual NOTAMs
- Extended radius review of the drone flight area
- Detailed reporting beyond a basic yes – I can, or no I cannot fly
- Reduced clutter by minimising the overlap of objects
- Making sure that spatial rules effecting whether a drone can be flown at a location are clearly depicted
- Automatically providing links to supplemental decision-making information